Sleeps 8 - Superb living accommodation right in the heart of Wroxham and Hoveton. Large riverside decked garden perfect for watching local boats or wildlife.
Sleeps 8 – Superking en-suite bedroom on the ground level, upstairs Kingsize en-suite, 1 Twin (2 single beds) & 1 Double
This beautiful modern property is bright and light and a serene place to be. A beautiful holiday home for all the family with lots of outdoor space. Enclosed grassed area for your dog.
Traditional wood framed timber clad property on the riverside in the heart of Wroxham/Hoveton. Riverside garden area perfect for fishermen and plenty of parking. Whether you enjoy fishing, watching the wild life and boats float by or just the peace and quiet, Bure Croft is perfect for all.
Large spacious open plan living accommodation right in the heart of Wroxham and Hoveton. With private gardens and parking with the added bonus of being just a short walk (10 mins) from the shops, pubs and restaurants of Wroxham for those that truly are ‘on holiday’. Short breaks available during off peak times.
PLEASE NOTE: This property has an unfenced river front.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside but not inside the house.
- 1 Kingsize with en-suite shower room downstairs
- 1 Kingsize with en-suite shower room upstairs
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin Bedroom (2 singles)
- Downstairs WC/Utility room with Washing Machine
- Family Shower Room Upstairs
- Open plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen including microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Smart TV/DVD/Freeview & Wifi
- Large Decked area outside with table and chairs & sun loungers
- Ramp access to decking and property if needed
- Enclosed grassed area for your pets if needed
- Well behaved pets welcome here (2 max)
- Private mooring if you wish to hire a boat for you stay too (day boat size only)
- All properties include electricity and gas within the price
- Parking for 3 cars
Reviews for Bure Croft
What a lovely property! Tucked away off the main Broads, Bure Croft is a lovely house. It is equipped with everything you could think of except a hairdryer – the only thing I didn’t pack!
My only negative would be that the sinks in all the bathrooms are just too small but that certainly didn’t stop us having a fabulous time!
We will definitely be returning!