Sleeps 6 + 1 - Traditional Norfolk thatched Cottage with 150ft water frontage on the River Bure.
Sleeps 6 + 1 (1 Kingsize en-suite & 1 Double & 1 Twin Rooms - pull out single bed if needed in twin)
Traditional Norfolk thatched Cottage, being refurbished early 2022, with 150ft water frontage to 3 sides on a quiet backwater of the River Bure. You can still see the river from the garden in this peaceful haven and there is also the quiet waters of the dyke to fish in without the passing boat traffic. A little bit of modern in a traditional cottage with large decked area to sit and while the hours away in the heart of Horning village.
River Fishing from garden in season. Well behaved pets welcome here.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside but not inside the house.
- 1 Kingsize bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Twin bedrooms (2 singles & pull out single in twin room if needed)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven, hob and grill
- Fridge with small freezer
- Duvets and Bed Linen supplied
- Towels supplied
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Picnic bench on the decking
- 2 garden loungers
- Large waterside lawn with exterior light
- Garden verandah
- Gas central heating
Reviews for Owlswick
Lovely place to stay. Very clean and just been renovated. Nice spacious rooms and bathrooms, everything you need on hand, bedding and towels included (added bonus). 3 pubs in very close easy walk, all serving nice meals. The Chinese just down the road was lovely and delivered to the door. Would definitely stay again. 5*