The Sheriff House – Holiday House in Wroxham
Sleeps 16 (or up to 9)
The Sheriff House believed to have been built in 1904 occupies a fabulous location on Beech Road in Wroxham on a quiet plot of over 3 acres, with over 100 meters of direct river frontage onto the River Bure. More details to follow once refurbishment is complete.Book Online
Sheriff House is a grand property set back from the river in Wroxham on the River Bure. Believed to have been built in 1904 with many original features this beautiful property is perfect for large family get togethers or a for a few of you to join together and make wonderful Norfolk Broads memories.
You will enjoy finding your way around all of the rooms as you enter. The large open plan kitchen/breakfast room will be the hub of your holiday with a large conservatory that spans the whole length of the house letting the sun stream through with views across the beautiful garden and down to the riverside. Plenty of lounge seating and a large wood burner for those cosy winter months.
Down by the waterside your views up and down stream are stunning, with a decked area and garden furniture for you to sit and enjoy your G and T whilst the birds sing, make sure you wave to all of the boats that will go by, it’s a river tradition. Plenty of room for the fisher people amongst you to cast your rods from the garden too.
In the annex area, there is a playroom for the children including table football and video game console and plenty of seating.
River Fishing from garden in season. One well behaved pet permitted (small charge). Life jackets can be pre-booked – recommended for children as the property has an unfenced river front, dyke and lagoon.
Short breaks available during non-school holidays. No all male or all female groups.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside but not inside the house.
More photos to follow once the refurbisment is completed, keep watching it will not dissapoint.
If all of the property is required for your stay, please make sure you put the number of occupants as 16 to obtain the correct pricing at time of booking. For occupancy up to 9 then only the downstairs of the property will be available, upstairs rooms will be locked.
- Downstairs Bedrooms – Super king ensuite, kingsize, double and family room (kingsize and single)
- Upstairs Bedrooms – Superking, kingsize, single, single childrens room (in the eaves)
- Downstairs family bathroom with bath and seperate shower
- Second shower room with WC downstairs
- Upstairs family bathroom with shower
- Central Heating
- Electric Hob and Oven
- Larger fridge and seperate freezer (also another fridge freezer in annex kitchen)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Microwave / Toaster
- Tassimo coffee machine (please bring your own pods)
- TV/DVD/Sky TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron and board
- Duvets and bed linen and towels supplied
- Parking for 5 cars in property grounds
- 100 meters River Frontage
- Riverside Mooring
- Private dyke and lagoon
- BBQ (please bring your own charcoal)
- All electricity and gas within the price, please bring your own logs for the woodburner