Waters Edge Cottage, Wroxham – Holiday Cottage in Wroxham
A stunning property on the main river in Wroxham. Large waterside garden perfect for fishing and relaxing with ramp access. Free Wifi included.
Water’s Edge is a gorgeous thatched chocolate box cottage on the banks of the River Bure in Wroxham. Nestled away, in a peaceful location, the views are simply stunning.
With a large and beautiful garden along the main river, it’s perfect for relaxing with family and friends, fishing, sailing, and just simply watching the world go by. The cottage quite simply has it all!
And if you can bear to tear yourself away from the cottage, all your amenities are just a short stroll into the village centre.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside (5m away from property) but not inside the house. 1 well behaved pet is welcome (small charge). Sorry no single sex groups allowed here.
- Super king bedroom with en-suite shower room (upstairs)
- 1 Twin Bedroom (upstairs)
- Super king bedroom (downstairs)
- Double bedroom (downstairs)
- Downstairs family shower room
- Large downstairs family shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen with all the gadgets you need
- Washing machine / tumble dryer
- Gas central heating
- Iron & board
- Dinning seating for 8
- Lounge seating for 8
- TV with Sky basic package/DVD player
- Free Wifi
- Bed linen and towels included
- BBQ in the garden
- Decked area with patio door
- Private Mooring at the front of the property
- Ramp access from the drive to the front door and to riverside decking & mooring
- Parking for 5 cars at the property
- Pricing includes all electricity & heating costs
- 1 well behaved pet is welcome (small charge)
Submit your review
Just returned from a fantastic week here. The accommodation was first class. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything you could need was included, a real cooks kitchen! Beds super comfy, homely and great location.We didn't want to come home! We hope to return. Just beautiful.
Just returned from our glorious week in this delightful cottage. It was a privilege to stay here. Extremely comfortable and well equipped. Stunning views but not good for fishing. I hope we will return. I could have stayed for a very long time. Highly recommended.
We have just come back after a fantastic week in this beautiful property.It is a great house which has a superb set up and is extremely well equipped.It has a stunning garden and view.We would highly recommend this property and hope to return soon.
10/10 for this property, we have staying on the broads for 15 years and its the best property we haveever had. Although the fishing wasnt the best.The quality of the property from the inside to the outside was done in a very high standard.Highly recommend.and a complement to the owners.
Everything about this property was stunning. From the views on the river to the comfort and cleanliness of the accommodation - we enjoyed every minute. Room enough for grandchildren to play safely outside to the peace of an evening by the water's edge. The fans in the bedrooms were most welcome during the heatwave. We look forward to returning in future.