Fishley Hall – Georgian Period Property
Stunning georgian period property in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, Fishley nr Acle. Remote rural location with views to Upton across fields and marshland.Book Online
Driving down the farmers track through open fields in Fishley, you’d be mistaken to think you were on a road to nowhere however, when you reach the bottom of the track and the farm you are met with this outstanding Georgian property. Fishley Hall is the perfect family & friends get together venue. Set in 350 acres of beautiful Norfolk Countryside we are here to help make your holiday dreams come true. We are passionate about sharing our working farm with you and want you to enjoy the stunning surroundings.
You, your friends and family can holiday in this breathtaking house. Steeped in history, the hall dates back to 1600 with its romantic stories of secret tunnels and smugglers, it was once owned by an Admiral and also by Roger Pepys, cousin to the famous diarist Samuel Pepys.
Fishley Hall is ideally positioned next to the famous Norfolk Broads, walking distance to the river Bure and along to either Acle Bridge or Upton for the keen rambler along riverside footpaths.
Fishley Hall has been in the Molineux family since 1953 and dates back to the Seventeenth century. It has been lovingly refurbished from a derelict state after the last occupant left in 1980 and then sat unloved for 30 years. This high specification Georgian house is a perfect place for your ‘getaway’ from it all. In the heart of the Norfolk Broads, perfect for exploring the national park around you.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Electricity and biomass fuel (wood pellets) included within the price.
2 well behaved dogs permitted, downstairs only.
Parents beware, this property is situated in a working farm and designated public footpaths are signposted, children must be supervised at all times.
- 1 Super king Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and separate bath
- 1 ground floor Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 4 x Super king or Twin bedrooms
- 1 Super king bedroom
- 1 King size bedroom
- All bedrooms have TV’s in them
- All duvets, linen and towels provided
- 3 Family bathrooms with baths and separate showers (one even has a TV in it!)
- Lounge with Large TV, DVD, Freeview
- Fully Fitted kitchen with Range oven, fridge, 2 dishwashers
- Boot room/Utility room with freezer, washer/dryer, large wine cooler (always essential)
- Biomass fueled underfloor heating throughout included
- Cellar games room with 60″ TV, Fuse ball and board games.
- Two well behaved pets welcome (downstairs only)
- Large conservatory
- Large Victorian walled garden overlooking fields with garden furniture
- No smoking property
- Plenty of parking
- Great to explore the broads on foot or by boat
- Boat hire available nearby
- Close to two pubs and café
- Sorry, no all male or all female groups here
Submit your review
October 2017 - The house and surrounding area can be summed up in one word, Fabulous !
Christmas 2017 - Celebrating a 50th and Christmas ! An amazing house, thanks for everything.
New Year 2017 - A wonderful space to spend New Years with three generations, thank you so much for everything.
December 2017 - An amazing family weekend to celebrate a 60th, couldn't have chosen a better venue.
December 2017 - Family gathering had the most amazing time, thank you.
A wonderful weekend with friends celebrating a 30th birthday. Beautiful venue with so much space for socialising, lots of cosy hidden spaces.
Stunning autumnal weather made a super weekend.
Hannah and friends Cambridge
October 2017 - The most amazing weekend in a stunning setting, magical- thank you.
What a place, incredible. Everyone had such an amazing time, thank you.
We had the most amazing time in a beautiful setting, we will definitely be back again for another great get together. Thank you !
Fishley Hall has been wonderful, thank you !
Beautifully restored with such style and attention to detail. Luxury bathrooms and bedrooms, fantastic week with family enjoying the fabulous kitchen and dining room. Plenty of room to relax and chat, the man cave was extremely popular !