Willow Croft – Holiday Cottage in Horning
Overlooking a basin behind the Sailing club in Horning, this light bright and airy house is ideal for your Norfolk Broads holiday. Access to the main river is available.Book Online
Willow Croft is a modern and spacious house in Horning is accessed just off Swan bend and situated behind the sailing club. A short walk from the village centre this property is your ideal relaxing get away from it all holiday. Despite sitting on a back water there are still views of the main river past the sailing club.
River Fishing allowed from the property in season (you must obtain a licence). Price includes electricity. Sorry strictly no pets. A small fence can be added if needed for small children across the decked area and the river.
Picnic boat at the property is available for £395 per week (please note if not hired this boat will remain at the property). There is a 2 man rowing boat included with your booking free of charge.
Short breaks available out of peak season times.
STRICTLY a no smoking property.
- 1 Kingsize Bedrooms (1 upstairs)
- 1 Twin Bedroom (downstairs)
- 1 Double Bedroom (upstairs)
- Downstairs shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen with all the gadgets you need
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Dinning seating for 6
- Lounge seating for 6
- Gas Central Heating
- Free Wifi
- Family bathroom upstairs with shower over bath
- Outside eating area
- Decked fishing area at waters edge
- Private Mooring at the front of the property
- Parking for 3 cars at the property
- 2 man rowing boat included free of charge
- Day boat available to hire with the property, Siesta 20 with toilet, sink & gas stove for tea & coffee
- Pricing includes all electricity & heating costs