Waters Edge – Holiday Cottage in Potter Heigham
Sleeps 4 + 2
Perfect retreat for fishing and family memories, large decked area perfect for fishing or just simply relaxing.Book Online
Sitting on the North West bank of the river at Potter Heigham this cottage is close to the famous Potter Heigham Bridge. Fisherman have plenty of river frontage here. Traditionally built with timber like many of the other cottages along this stretch you have fabulous views both up and down the river, large decked area to sit and while away the hours with large G & T in hand.
The property is accessed via a short walk (this is the second house along from Herbert Woods ) to Lathams carpark path walkway all the way to the cottage, the cottage is all single level once inside or by Boat, no vehicular access.
Why not hire Derek the Dory, Denzil Dingy or Freddy Fishing Boat along with your holiday property (subject to availability) for a reduced rate of £175 for the week?
Well behaved pets welcome here (small charge). Parents Beware: This property has an unfenced river frontage, please be aware of this with children. Short breaks available during off peak times.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside but not inside the house.
- 1 Kingsize bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom (2 singles)
- 1 Sofa bed in lounge
- Bed linen provided
- Lounge seating for 6
- Dining Seating for 6
- Patio doors to large decked area with garden furniture
- Electric storage heating
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Plenty of saucepans, crockery, glasses and cutlery
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- TV, Video, DVD
- Free Wifi
- Iron & board
- Private mooring
- 1 Well behaved pet welcome (small charge)
- Parking at Lathams provided
- Storage for bikes and fishing gear
- Small bait fridge/freezer outside with bait storage box
- All electricity and heating included