Fishley Hall – Georgian Period Property
Stunning georgian period property in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, Fishley nr Acle. Remote rural location with views to Upton across fields and marshland.Book Online
Driving down the farmers track through open fields in Fishley, you’d be mistaken to think you were on a road to nowhere however, when you reach the bottom of the track and the farm you are met with this outstanding Georgian property. Fishley Hall is the perfect family & friends get together venue. Set in 350 acres of beautiful Norfolk Countryside we are here to help make your holiday dreams come true. We are passionate about sharing our working farm with you and want you to enjoy the stunning surroundings.
You, your friends and family can holiday in this breathtaking house. Steeped in history, the hall dates back to 1600 with its romantic stories of secret tunnels and smugglers, it was once owned by an Admiral and also by Roger Pepys, cousin to the famous diarist Samuel Pepys.
Fishley Hall is ideally positioned next to the famous Norfolk Broads, walking distance to the river Bure and along to either Acle Bridge or Upton for the keen rambler along riverside footpaths.
Fishley Hall has been in the Molineux family since 1953 and dates back to the Seventeenth century. It has been lovingly refurbished from a derelict state after the last occupant left in 1980 and then sat unloved for 30 years. This high specification Georgian house is a perfect place for your ‘getaway’ from it all. In the heart of the Norfolk Broads, perfect for exploring the national park around you.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Electricity and biomass fuel (wood pellets) included within the price.
2 well behaved dogs permitted, downstairs only.
Parents beware, this property is situated in a working farm and designated public footpaths are signposted, children must be supervised at all times.
- 1 Super king Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and separate bath
- 1 ground floor Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 4 x Super king or Twin bedrooms
- 1 Super king bedroom
- 1 King size bedroom
- All bedrooms have TV’s in them
- All duvets, linen and towels provided
- 3 Family bathrooms with baths and separate showers (one even has a TV in it!)
- Lounge with Large TV, DVD, Freeview
- Fully Fitted kitchen with Range oven, fridge, 2 dishwashers
- Boot room/Utility room with freezer, washer/dryer, large wine cooler (always essential)
- Biomass fueled underfloor heating throughout included
- Cellar games room with 60″ TV, Fuse ball and board games.
- Two well behaved pets welcome (downstairs only)
- Large conservatory
- Large Victorian walled garden overlooking fields with garden furniture
- No smoking property
- Plenty of parking
- Great to explore the broads on foot or by boat
- Boat hire available nearby
- Close to two pubs and café
Beautifully restored with such style and attention to detail. Luxury bathrooms and bedrooms, fantastic week with family enjoying the fabulous kitchen
Beautifully restored with such style and attention to detail. Luxury bathrooms and bedrooms, fantastic week with family enjoying the fabulous kitchen and dining room. Plenty of room to relax and chat, the man cave was extremely popular !