Bure Croft – Holiday Cottage in Wroxham
Superb living accommodation right in the heart of Wroxham and Hoveton.Book Online
Its finished!!! All brand new, this beautiful modern property is bright and light and a serene place to be. A beautiful holiday home for all the family with lots of outdoor space. Still in progress is an enclosed grassed area for your dog which will be complete next week.
Traditional wood framed timber clad property on the riverside in the heart of Wroxham/Hoveton. Riverside garden area perfect for fisherman and plenty of parking. Whether you enjoy fishing, watching the wildlife and boats float by or just the peace and quiet Bure Banks is perfect for all.
Large spacious open plan living accommodation right in the heart of Wroxham and Hoveton. With private gardens and plenty of parking with the added bonus of being just a short walk (10 mins) from the shops, pubs and restaurants of Wroxham for those that truly are ‘on holiday’. Short breaks available during off peak times.
NOTE FOR CHILDREN: This property has an unfenced river front.
STRICTLY a no smoking property. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside but not inside the house.
- 1 Kingsize with en-suite shower room downstairs
- 1 Kingsize with en-suite shower room upstairs
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin Bedroom (2 singles)
- Downstairs WC/Utility room with Washing Machine
- Family Shower Room Upstairs
- Open plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen including microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Smart TV/DVD/Freeview & Wifi
- Large Decked area outside with table and chairs & sun loungers
- Ramp access to decking and property if needed
- Enclosed grassed area for your pets if needed
- Well behaved pets welcome here (2 max)
- Private mooring if you wish to hire a boat for you stay too
- All properties include electricity and gas within the price